The Oculux Architectural is an extremely versatile fixture with a Four in One Housing that has been specifically engineered to be shipped and installed in large volume recessed projects. The Oculux Architectural is available in multiple housings with trim and trimless options. Be sure to check out the website for full details on all the possibilities.
Or join Gary Haray for Product Focus Webinar on Wed, April 29 at 1:00 pm to learn more and ask questions of your own. Event details below,
- Delivered Lumens: 1280lm
- CBCP: 9660
- Construction: Die-cast aluminum trim
- Adjustable LED light engine included with housing: Vertical Adjustment 0-40°, Horizontal Adjustment 360°
- Refined 2″ aperature and shallow <4″ housing
- 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K CRI 90 Color Temperature options available with housing LED light engine
- Refer to specification sheet for lumens and CBCP data
Visit waclighting.com to see all your options or ask your Dulanski Team member for what works for your project.