Specifiable, scalable and modifiable in the field. This PIA Award winner provides an ultra-thin 1/8″ Profile that is flexible, paper thin, modular luminaire. It is capable of illuminating virtually any surface from backlighting architectural features and signage to highlighting stone, acrylic, glass, mica, etc..
- May be field-cut vertically or horizontally, in unique shapes or around obstructions
- Versatile mounting options: 3M-construction adhesive or open rectangles indicate where it can be stapled
- Can be installed in either exposed or fully enclosed spaces
- Specially rated for installation in the storage area of a clothes closet.
- Lumens: 500 & 1000 lm/sq ft
- 0-10V Dimming
- Input: 24V DC
- Rated Life: 50,000 hours
- CRI: 90
To learn more about this award winning product – visit WAC Lighting.